I do like lists: grocery lists, to do lists, to watch lists, activity lists, christmas lists, packing lists (not that I start the 3 weeks in advance like my wonderful sister), or any other list that can be drawn up.
Today’s list is exciting to me. Seeing as I haven’t been home in a few days I am looking forward to making our home a little more acceptable.
1. Laundry (with the way things have piled up we may be looking at 3 loads)
2. Pick up the Bella cotton balls (A total vacuum is not necessarily needed but Bella tends to sporadically leave large chunks of white hair that daily need collecting)
3. Dishes (nothing to say here, they just need to be washed)
4. Organize the place (the word scattered represents our apartment currently…but not after today!)
5. Windex the glass dining table, coffee table and mirrors (this is a constant battle to never be won as Bella walks on the glass tops and the toothpaste seems to magically hit the bathroom mirror every time)
6. Study outside (a good way to get me studying is to get out there with a tea)
Waking up to the sun streaming in was glorious! The sky is blue, the breeze may be a bit chilly, I’ll ask Ben who just went outside, but it looks and smells amazing.
Before all this begins it is to the kettle for a coffee and to Ben for a big kiss before work.